Director of Middle School Faith Formation - Adult Sacraments of Initiation - ACTS
Charles married his wife, Lisa, in 1985. Together they have three daughters and two sons. They have been members of St. Joseph since 1997.
Aside from his 14 years in the Information Technology industry, Charles' work experience has included serving at St. Joseph in a number of capacities, including Confirmation Coordinator, EDGE Teacher, Teen ACTS Adult Co-Director, and 1st Reconciliation/1st Communion Teacher.
His duties at St. Joseph include:
- Establish and oversee proper performance of an excellent, broad-scale adult catechesis program
- Manage the Faith Formation budget
- Serve as liaison to the Archdiocese in regard to catechesis
- Recruit and provide leadership and direction for cetechists, Adult Faith Formation Core Team, factilitators, and other leadership volunteers as necessary for vibrant and enriching programs in all aspects of Adult Faith Formation.
- Sacramental preparation
- ACTS retreats coordination
When not serving at St. Joseph, Charles can be found enjoying time with his family and participating in Boy Scouts.