RCIA — The Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults is a process whereby you can gain the full experience of the Catholic faith community. It presents an opportunity for questions to be answered and for learning about the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church.
Are you ...
- a person who has not been baptized and would like to learn more about the Catholic faith, with the possibility of becoming Catholic?
- a Baptized Christian of another denomination who would like to learn about and possibly join the Catholic tradition?
- a Baptized Roman Catholic who has not received Eucharist and Confirmation and would like to become a full participant in the life of the Church?
- a child over the age of seven who has never been baptized?
Then RCIA may be for you. And, RCIA can be adapted for children.
The Christian Initiation process offers an environment of support and guidance as you discover God working in your life.
- If you have never been baptized and find yourself attracted to the Catholic faith, we extend to you an invitation to explore the possibilities of becoming a member of the Roman Catholic Church.
- If you have been baptized in another Christian faith tradition, we offer the invitation to join into full communion with the Catholic Church.
- Or, perhaps you have already been baptized in the Catholic faith but have never received the sacraments of Eucharist and Confirmation. Our invitation to you is to complete your sacraments of initiation.
All of these invitations are to a new way of life, a way that draws one closer to God and to His people.
If you think God may be calling you to take this special faith journey (or you know of another), ask us about how to go about responding to the invitation. Our Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults is the process by which one can answer God's invitation.
If you are interested, please contact Charles Noll for more information.